I woke up at 4:30 a.m. for a week like a Navy SEAL - Creak News

real time news...

I woke up at 4:30 a.m. for a week like a Navy SEAL

Share This

Retired Navy SEAL Jocko Willink suggested in a Business Insider interview that everyone should wake up at 4:30 a.m. So that's exactly what I did for one work week. Following is a transcript of the video.

Emma Fierberg: I wanted to test out for myself how waking up at 4:30 affected my productivity. I woke up at 4:30 a.m. for one week, like a Navy SEAL. I've read a lot about how Navy SEALs like Jocko Willink wake up at 4:30 in the morning. Jocko famously says that discipline equals freedom.

It is Friday, two days before I start this experiment. Normally my alarm goes off five minutes before 8:00 a.m. Setting my alarm a full three and a half hours earlier is gonna be really scary. Will I survive?

The Plan

See the rest of the story at Business Insider

See Also:



from Business Insider https://ift.tt/2v6nitO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages