Robert Trump, the president's younger brother, has died at age 72, the White House announces - Creak News

real time news...

Robert Trump, the president's younger brother, has died at age 72, the White House announces

Share This

robert trumpChip Somodevilla/Getty Images

  • President Donald Trump's younger brother, Robert Trump, died Saturday evening, the White House announced.
  • Robert Trump was 72, and had been hospitalized and was reportedly "very ill," though the details of his condition remained unclear.
  • The president said in a statement Saturday evening that Robert Trump "was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again."
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

President Donald Trump announced that his younger brother, Robert Trump, died Saturday evening.

"It is with a heavy heart that I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight," Trump said in a statement. "He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again. His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest in peace."

See the rest of the story at Business Insider

See Also:



from Business Insider https://ift.tt/30Ze57s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages