23 examples of Tiger Woods' extraordinary competitiveness - Creak News

real time news...

23 examples of Tiger Woods' extraordinary competitiveness

Share This

tiger woods 2018Andrew Redington/Getty

Tiger Woods is one of the most fiercely competitive golfers in the world.

From his cold demeanor on the course, relentless work ethic, and desire to do nothing else but win, there are endless stories about Woods' insane competitiveness.

Woods is back competing at a high level and competing for major championships. Relive some of the greatest examples of Woods' competitiveness below:

When Woods was 14 he said he could be the Michael Jordan of golf.

YouTube

Source: Golf.com



He has practiced before and after competitive rounds: He was spotted playing in the dark at the 2011 PGA Championship.

Nike Golf

Source: Nike Golf



He used to have a crazy, non-stop daily routine.

Ezra Shaw/Getty Images

Woods recently revealed what his daily routine was when he was younger:

"I used to get up in the morning, run four miles. Then I'd go to the gym, do my lift. Then I'd hit balls for two to three hours, I'd go play, come back, work on my short game, I'd go run another four more miles, and then if anyone wanted to play basketball or tennis, I would go play basketball or tennis. That was a daily routine. I'm not doing any of that now."




See the rest of the story at Business Insider

See Also:



from Business Insider http://bit.ly/2UBZddK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages