I'm a neurosurgeon, and the best morning routine I've found consists of just 3 simple steps - Creak News

real time news...

I'm a neurosurgeon, and the best morning routine I've found consists of just 3 simple steps

Share This

morningPhil Walter/Getty Images

  • Morning routines can be hard to develop, but having one can set you up for a productive day and successful life.
  • Neurosurgeon Mark McLaughlin shares the three-step morning routine he follows to set up the rest of his day for success.
  • He calls it his "triple threat": meditation, filing, and planning.

It's easy to feel overwhelmed when juggling career and work demands, family time, relationships, and other obligations.

If you feel like you're constantly playing catch-up with no time to achieve personal or professional fulfillment, it's possible to turn it all around by changing one thing about your day: your morning routine.

See the rest of the story at Business Insider

NOW WATCH: I woke up at 4:30 a.m. for a week like a Navy SEAL

See Also:

SEE ALSO: I got up an hour earlier for 2 weeks — and it completely changed the course of my days



from Business Insider https://read.bi/2F22Y4e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages