Car Test: J.I.D And Elliott Wilson Bang ‘DiCaprio 2’ In The Whip To See How It Sounds [Video] - Creak News

real time news...

Car Test: J.I.D And Elliott Wilson Bang ‘DiCaprio 2’ In The Whip To See How It Sounds [Video]

Share This
Billboard Hot 100 Festival 2018 - Day 2

Source: Arik McArthur / Getty

J.I.D Apperance On Car Test With Elliott Wilson

J.I.D is one of the most exciting artists to emerge over the past couple of years and his new album, DiCaprio 2, is currently frying the brains of hip-hop heads all over the world.

The East Atlanta upstart recently sat down with Elliott Wilson of TIDAL to run a Car Test of the album and give some insight into its creation. Press play, baby.

The kid that is J.I.D is good. Real good.



from Bossip https://ift.tt/2rnwcl8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages