Trump has options if he wants to exert control over the Russia investigation, but it won't help him - Creak News

real time news...

Trump has options if he wants to exert control over the Russia investigation, but it won't help him

Share This

Donald TrumpDrew Angerer/Getty Images

  • President Donald Trump said he is "totally allowed" to take over the ongoing Russia investigation.
  • In an interview with Reuters published on Monday, Trump said, "I've decided to stay out ... Now I don't have to stay out ... I could run it if I want."
  • Special counsel Robert Mueller is currently leading the Russia probe. He was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.
  • Constitutional law experts say Trump has options if he wants to exert control over the Russia probe, but those options likely won't bode well for him in the long run.

President Donald Trump said in an interview with Reuters that he could take control over the ongoing Russia investigation if he chooses.

"I've decided to stay out," Trump told the newswire service in a story published Monday. "Now, I don't have to stay out ... I could run it if I want," the president said.

See the rest of the story at Business Insider

NOW WATCH: A North Korean defector's harrowing story of escape

See Also:



from Business Insider https://ift.tt/2wdP7Rn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages