I tried Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson's new makeup that sold out almost immediately after it was launched, but it doesn't live up to the hype - Creak News

real time news...

I tried Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson's new makeup that sold out almost immediately after it was launched, but it doesn't live up to the hype

Share This

Jeffree Star Shane Dawson MakeupCrystal Cox/Business Insider

Eye-shadow palettes are the focal point of the Jeffree Star Cosmetics x Shane Dawson collaboration.

Crystal Cox/Insider

The $52 Conspiracy palette features 18 shades, while the $28 Mini-Controversy palette has nine.

In my opinion, the outer packaging of these palettes is enough to impress most shoppers. The larger palette is packaged in a black-and-white spiral-print box, while the smaller product is contained in a black box with a 3D static print.

Dawson and Star detailed the creative process behind creating these packages in their recent YouTube series.



The Conspiracy palette is arguably the most-anticipated beauty product created this year.

Crystal Cox/Insider

When Star and Dawson first revealed this palette in their YouTube series, I thought it looked really unique. My feelings stayed the same once I held it in my hands just days later. Its geometric box stands out from any palette I already own, and it's leather-like material feels high quality.

I was a little concerned that it would be too heavy to actually work with, but its weight hasn't been a problem since I've started using it. 



I couldn't wait to dip my makeup brushes into the colorful shadows.

Crystal Cox/Insider

When I first opened the palette, I thought the shadows looked less vibrant than they do online. However, this actually made the product seem more appealing to me, as I initially thought it looked both colorful and wearable.

I particularly loved the stamps embedded into each eye shadow, and appreciate that they really represent Dawson's work on the palette. 




See the rest of the story at Business Insider

See Also:



from Business Insider https://ift.tt/2PMm56R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages