I didn't graduate from college but I still have a career that I love. Here are my top tips for success. - Creak News

real time news...

I didn't graduate from college but I still have a career that I love. Here are my top tips for success.

Share This

The Devil Wears Pradawww.thederniercri.net

  • I didn't complete my bachelor's degree.
  • I am now a full-time writer and editor.
  • Getting to where I am today took hard work and a willingness to accept jobs I was over-qualified for. 

I got halfway to earning my Bachelor's degree when I realized I needed to work more than I needed to be sitting in a lecture hall. Thankfully, despite what many may tell you, leaving college after two years didn't keep me from building an amazing career.

Here's how I did it.

See the rest of the story at Business Insider

NOW WATCH: Early Facebook investor said his first awkward meeting with Mark Zuckerberg was 'unlike any I've ever been in'

See Also:

SEE ALSO: Healthy tips for people who work a lot



from Business Insider https://ift.tt/2VB3bj5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages