Lauv Opens Up About Success & Where 'Real Happiness' Comes From - Creak News

real time news...

Lauv Opens Up About Success & Where 'Real Happiness' Comes From

Share This
Lauv Opens Up About Success & Where 'Real Happiness' Comes From

Lauv is opening up in Rogue Magazine‘s Issue N°9, out now.

Here’s what the 23-year-old musician had to say…

On posting his own music in 2015: “It just felt different…like something I had to do. It was just really personal to me. So I decided to put it out with zero expectations just to reconnect with that avenue of true self-expression.”

On his success: “Honestly, my mind moves so quickly that sometimes I have trouble truly realizing how crazy all of this is and how much 14-year-old Ari would’ve killed to be here.”

On finding real happiness: “I’ve found where the real happiness in my life is coming from – the literal creation process and from playing shows. I see all the tangible goals of things like playing MSG [Madison Square Garden] and getting Grammys as a sign of something bigger and more important. I never want anything to be forced in life, so for me that level of success really means creating something much bigger than yourself that can reach and connect a lot of people. So I stay focused on creating music as true to me and the moment as possible.”

For more from Lauv, visit TheRogueMag.com.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/2MElaQV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages